Rise and shine lovelies, it’s time to put your skates on for a great week ahead!
You may be bleary-eyed and have pressed snooze a number of times on the dreaded Monday morning alarm today, but now’s a great chance to take a moment and reset for the days to come. A positive thought in the morning can change the way you approach your day, so how about it?
What is one thing that you’re looking forward to doing today? And another you’re looking forward to doing on the weekend?
As you read this, I’m finishing up a pilates class which, no doubt, I would have started half asleep but by now I’m pumping with endorphins and ready to tackle the week. If you have time for a workout before you start the week, quick sticks and jump to it! No better way to start the day.
Now, here’s some other things that I’ve got on my mind for the fab week ahead!
1. Busy bee: I’ve got things on every night bar one this week and while I’ll probably get to the weekend exhausted, I secretly love having weeks like this. I thrive off others’ energy and with a networking event thrown in for good measure, it’s sure to be a fab one!
2. Puppy love! This is the week we pick up our gorgeous new addition to the family. Welcome Indi!
3. Laughing more: the last few weeks I’ve had the case of the borings. I love laughing and enjoying life and this week I’m planning on living up to that!
4. Delicious detox / cleanse part II: I’m amping things up for this week and getting stuck into part two of my Dietlicious cleanse. Stay tuned for a wrap up post when I’m done including tips, tricks and how I got through two in the one month!
5. And last but certainly not least…my beautiful Mum wraps up her radiation treatment this week on Wednesday. I’m so excited to celebrate with a
champagne soda water toast. The last six months have been intense and she’s faced them head on. Congrats Mumo, we are all so proud of you!
Love and sunshine gorgeous people! xo